14. CADRE REVIEW
Cadre Review proposal for Para-Medical staff was forwarded by OFB to Ministry of Defence.
15. Revised Pay slip was issued. We have demanded that the Bank Account number to be included.
16.. One time relaxation from Labourers. The issue was referred to DOP&T to grant MACP Rs.2800/-.
17. For granting ACP in promotional Hierarchy to Durwans, it was demanded to merge Durwans with Subedar Durwan. This would be considered.
18. RELIEVING STAGNATION TO STOREKEEPING STAFF
A proposal given by the Staff side JCM to Divert the Direct Recruitment, LDCE vacancies of Chargeman (T) and Chargeman (NT) one time to relieve the stagnation of Storekeeper and Supervisor stores is being considered about the feasibilities. Now the DR and LDCE vacancies for this year have already been released but it would be considered in the next year.
19. Leather Machinist will be considered for promotion to Chargeman (Leather) based on the recommendation of the Sub-committee report.
20. Due to court cases, Cadre Re-structuring was delayed and the promotions were granted at a later date. It is demanded that all financial benefits should be granted retrospectively instead of notionally.