No. INDWF/WC RESOLUTION/3001/2009 Date: 27/12/2009
All The Affiliated Unions of INDWF,
All Office Bearers, Working Committee Members/Special Invitees of INDWF
Chairman/Secretary of Regional/Zonal Councils – INDWF
The working Committee meeting of INDWF held from 23.12.2009 to 24.12.2009 for 02 days at Ammunition Factory, Kiree Pune. The Working Committee after having prolonged deliberations, it was unanimously resolved to observe “DEMAND WEEK” from 18/01/2010 to 23/01/2010 demanding the Govt of India and Ministry of Defence to take early decisions on the following pending issues concerning to Govt. employees and particularly to the Defence Civilian Employees.
01) Exemption of Professional Tax to Defence Civilian Employees in all the States.
02) Up Gradation of Pune and Kanpur City to A1 Status.
03) Scrap New Pension Scheme.
04) Remove the Ceiling of 5% for compassionate appointments.
05) Accident Death victims wards/family members should be provided 100 % employment opportunities to immediately without linking to 5 % ceiling.
06) All group “C” appointments should be done through local employment exchange and not through Employment News /Newspapers to provide employment opportunities to local people.
07) Grant CSD Canteen facilities to the Retired employees.
08) Grant overtime Allowance, Piece Work Co-Relation on revised Pay w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
09) Continue the Risk Allowance by revising to double rate and in addition introduce Risk Insurance Scheme.
10) Increase the Quantum of Payment of Central Govt employee’s insurance scheme (CGIES) from Rs 30,000 to 1.50 Lakhs.
11) Revise the Night Duty Allowance rates on VI CPC Pay Scale (PB + GP)
12) Remove the clause of Deputations for filling up the posts in Group “C” posts in DG EME Directorate.
13) De centralize the Promotions of MCM under the appointing Authority level to effect this Promotions earliest in MES, DG EME and other Army establishment.
14) Area Unions functioning in MES formed prior to 1979 restricted their functioning as per their recognition and as per their byelaws.
15) All the Directorates under Ministry of Defense after the VI CPC should submit Cadre Review Proposals in respect of group “C” and Group “B” categories.
16) Remove all the Pay Commission Anomalies submitted to the Govt of India.
17) Revise the rate of Fixed Medical Allowance Rs 100/- to Rs 1000/- and also introduce Medical Insurance Scheme.
18) Modify the MACP by granting financial Up gradation on Promotional Higher archy and not Grade Pay higher archy
19) Exclude combatants for providing compassionate appointments against 5 % Quota. Totally it should be given to Civilians only.
20) Re fix the Grade Pay for PB-I group by taking 40 % of the end pay of each grade by revising the Grade Pay of Rs 1800, 1900, 2000,2400 and 2800/- as was done in respect of PB II, III & IV
21) Include HRA, TA & Small Family increment for the Calculation of Over time Allowance.
22) All the Casual employees working in Defence should be regularized against the future recruitments.
23) Contractorisation, Privatization, outsourcings should be stopped in Defence by filling all the Posts remaining Vacant due to ban on recruitment.
24) Employees should be granted HRA when vacated the Govt. Accommodation after constructing own houses and availing the House Building Loans and Advances.
25) Gant 30 days EL to the Piece workers equally as per Govt of India orders and granting of only 18 days in a year is arbitrary.
26) Granting of encashment of EL + HPL for 300 days to employees at the time of superannuating only from Sept 2008 should be given retrospectively w.e.f. 1.1.2006.
27) Women Industrial Employees are deceived 180 days Maternity Leave from 120 days which is to be granted to them also as par with other Women employees.
28) Withdraw the orders Postponing annual increment in case employee availed 01 day EOLWP during the period from January to June 30th of the increment year.
29) Income Tax Ceiling Rs 1.10 Lakhs to be enhanced to Rs 3.00 Lakhs.
30) Remove OT disparity among the group “C” employees ( Direct & Indirect).
To achieve and settle the above Pending demands of the Defence Civian Employees, all the affiliated Unions are requested to observe/Conduct Demand Week from 18.01.2010 to 23.01.2010 by adopting the following:
1. Issuing Hand Bills mentioning all the demands and the Programme of agitations.
2. Conducting Gate meetings.
3. Holding Demonstrations at the Gates
4. Wearing of Demand Badges.
5. Submission of memorandum addressed to Defence Minister and Secretary, Ministry of Defence through Head of the Establishment.
6. Holding of Processions/Rally by the affiliated Unions on the last day in all the centers.
The above programme may be successfully conducted with full enthusiasm in order to achieve and to get better results in the membership verification to be held on 03.02.2010 among the Unions.
Completion report may be sent to the Federation together with handbills, Photographs etc.
Copy to :-
01) Dr. G.Sanjeeva Reddy, MP
No.4, Bhai Veer Singh Marg,
02) Shri. Ashok Singh, For information please.
No.4, Bhai Veer Singh Marg,